Aus Das deutschsprachige Scratch-Wiki
Gone from wikis Dimon4ezzz (Diskussion) 19:16, 13. Jan. 2019 (CET)
Hello Dimon4ezzz, I saw that you loged in our Wiki and cleard your userpage. You don't have to write german here. We alle understand english :-) We hope we can start to help you with the http://scratch-wiki.besaba.com/ . Do you need help with hosting? We already host http://scratch-indo.info/ and it works quite good, just ask Rumanti Mtwoll (Diskussion) 17:25, 21. Jan. 2015 (CET)
- Hello! I recieved a message by LiFaytheGoblin. I'm ready. Dimon4ezzz (Diskussion) 19:09, 21. Feb. 2015 (CET)
I' m happy that you finaly answer. We can host the russian wiki, please telk us a litle bit more about you and your interest to start the russian wiki. Can you put a few words in your user profile? Are there some other people that wan't to help with the russian wiki? Mtwoll (Diskussion) 22:27, 21. Feb. 2015 (CET)
- Russian community wan't help me, coz our wiki have a few features. Russian Wiki is my first wiki. Early, I had been hosting SW on Wikia. Now my hoster so strange, coz I cannot make a lot of edits 😞. Dimon4ezzz (Diskussion) 10:01, 22. Feb. 2015 (CET)
Hello Dimon4ezzz, thank you for giving more information. We will help you and start www.scratch-russia.info or waht domain do you suggest? Mtwoll (Diskussion) 22:38, 22. Feb. 2015 (CET)
- OK, I like this domain (scratch-russia.info)! Dimon4ezzz (Diskussion) 08:51, 23. Feb. 2015 (CET)
I re-thought it and now I think, that http://scratch-ru.info/ is even better, because it's shorter and more neutral than the english word "russia". I hope you like it also. Our Admin akhof told me, that he plans to set up your wiki until end of this week. We will give you admin-rights there, so you can invite other users there yourself. Are there already some other russion speaking Scrtcher that are interested? What's about en:User:TheHockeyist? (see en:User talk:TheHockeyist#Userpage). He is very active in the english wiki and perhaps he will help you? Please write some user-links here if there are some! Do we have a chance to meet you at http://www.scratch2015ams.org/ ? Some people of our DACH-scratch-wiki will be there and we would be happy, to meet people of other scratch-wikis. Thanks Mtwoll (Diskussion) 17:36, 23. Feb. 2015 (CET)
- OK. Tnx. I think, TheHockeyist can help me a lot of! I will ask other russian scratchers. Dimon4ezzz (Diskussion) 13:09, 24. Feb. 2015 (CET)
akhof has already done the job (would'nt you like to say thankyou to him on his userpage? ;-). Look at http://scratch-ru.info/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers Do you know who "Vlad 11" is? So, we are ready to start ;-) I don't find your eMail-Adress anymore, could you please send it to me ( mtwoll[at]gmail.com)? by the way: I changed the format of our talk above in the way we do it in DACH-Scratch-Wiki (we think it's better to have tab with every new user of a thread, than to have a tab with every new post) Mtwoll (Diskussion) 11:22, 25. Feb. 2015 (CET)
- ↑ Post by Zakhar — one of russians
- ↑ Post by Alexander — one of translaters of Scratch
- ↑ http://ru.scratch.wikia.com
Welcome to DACH-Scratch-Wiki
Hello Dmith oder Dimon4ezzz (in the german, russian an indonesian Scratch-Wiki). I'm happy that you started to use your account at the international Scratch-Wikis for Interwiki-Links and I'm realy happy that you run the russian Scratch-Wiki. I would be even more delighted if you write a few words your user-profile and if you would start to communicate with us: We would like to cooperate much more. I'm looking forward to your answer (in english or german, sorry I can't speak russian or chinese like you as I see on your russian-scratch-wiki-profile)! Mtwoll (Diskussion) 11:31, 9. Feb. 2015 (CET)
When will you start to transfer the content from the old to the new russian wiki?
Hi Dima, the new Russian wiki at is ready for you since a few days. When will you start to transfer the content from the old (scratch-wiki.besaba.com) to the new (scratch-ru.info) russian wiki? There are some user, but that are the DACH-wiki members, that want to help with Interwiki etc. Служебная:Активные участники
What’s about you user-pages? Why are many of them empty or with nearly no content?
- Участник:Dimon4ezzz (old Russian Scratch Wiki)
We want to help you build up the russian scratch-wiki, but we need much more feedback by you :-)
Mtwoll (Diskussion) 08:40, 5. Mär. 2015 (CET)
- Done. Can you enable uploading SVG, sprite, sprite2, sb, sb2 and WEBM files?! And can you change Russian Scratch-Wiki to Скретч Вики on your LocalSettings.php?!! Dimon4ezzz (Diskussion) 09:07, 7. Mär. 2015 (CET)
Hello Dima, I saw you started to import an edit a lot! Great! :-) http://scratch-ru.info/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
Here the answers to your questions:
1. Why do you need that? As far as I know we never needed it in our wiki, nor did the English wiki. Perhaps you plan to show Scratch-Projects in the Wiki? We have the solution like these (look in edit-mode how it works in edit mode) http://wiki.scratch-dach.info/wiki/Scratch#Scratch_in_5_Minuten_kennen_-_Scratch_in_10_Minuten_benutzen http://wiki.scratch-dach.info/wiki/Kultspiele_in_Scratch#Pac_Man And we can show You-Tube Videos too: http://wiki.scratch-dach.info/wiki/Beauty_and_Joy_of_Computing_Vorlesung#Veranstaltungen
We don’t want the wiki to get a database for all kind of files. That’s also a question of storage. Until now only Wiki-Text and Wiki-pictures + some important PDFs are acceptable, all other data can be referenced from sources outside the wiki. If you have good arguments for storing additional file-types, please tell us.
2. I changed LocalSettings.php for you.
Mtwoll (Diskussion) 19:43, 9. Mär. 2015 (CET)